ACTIVE AND CREATIVE DAY SUMMER CAMPS WITH ENGLISH AND NATURE
We invite all children aged 3-6 and 6-12 to spend active holidays 2020 in the centre of Wroclaw! We offer participation in a day summer campm where there aee 3 different directions: language camp, art and travel camp and sport camp. All the camps are filled with a lot of positive impressions as well as creative and funny activities. Of course, there will be time to rest and relax. Classes are conducted by qualified staff in a beautiful and spacious villa with its own garden and in the natural surroundings.
During the day camp we provide:
– care and classes from 8:00 a.m. till 3:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday;
– three meals: breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea;
– qualified and experienced staff;
– groups of children up to 10 people.
Why is it worth joining us? We guarantee:
– fun and a lot of positive emotions;
– a lot of outdoor activities;
– teaching English in a natural way through language immersion; – classes implemented in a project way;
– classes and workshops stimulating curiosity and imagination, developing creativity, exercising critical and logical thinking, shaping social skills and cooperation in a group. We guarantee an unforgettable experience!
Applications and additional information: Tel. 723123844 or [email protected] The address of the day camp: Boya-Żeleńskiego 24, Wrocław
The day summer camp Creative trackers is a lot of creative work and challenges for little trackers. We will constantly play with original, interesting and very diverse artistic techniques using natural materials, experimenting with art and developing creativity, imagination and manual talents. During the day camp session children will get to know about various means of expression: construction of kinetic sculpture, portrait painting by the help of leaves, imagination training and free DIY process. Every day we will practice our watchfulness by working independently with a diary, a magnifying glass and a head in the clouds. During the day summer camp time enthusiasts of the active lifestyle will have a unique opportunity to try out various forms of sport, recreation and hiking activities. Through playing, activities and integration games children will experience a lot of sport disciplines and learn the basics of tourism and hiking. Joy and satisfaction from jointly spent time during team games will naturally contribute to the development of social competences, teamwork and organizational skills. Children will learn the elements of hiking (orienteering in the field, work with the map, attention to the elements of nature), as well as they will experience the thrill of survival and learn to tie knots, which is useful for climbing or sailing lovers. The day summer camp program is adapted to the level of development of children and takes into account their individual needs. The variety of territory for outdoor activities ensures the mobilization of the child’s motor-mobility system, thereby helping to strengthen the immune system. During the summer camp there are an English language classes.
The Creative trackers workshops:
* Children of the Earth, self portrait from the perspective of trees;
* The captured wind. Kinetic art;
* Mandala of life or what the world would be for me if I wake up with wings;
* My Wroclaw, my anthill, memory map;
* Window of my imagination; three-dimensional collage.
The benefits of the Creative trackers camp:
– building relationships and making friends,
– active outdoor time, contact with nature,
– developing and shaping interests,
– development of creativity, artistic abilities, spatial imagination,
– learning various techniques of artistic expression,
– development of social and team work skills,
– development of motor-mobility skills,
– development of skills to orientate and navigate in the field,
– time full of fun and joy,
– watchfulness training, learning to work independently.
Good fun and laughter therapy is guaranteed!
Dates of sessions:
10-14.08 – 3-6 y.o. children
17-21.08 – 6-10 y.o. children
Framework schedule for each group
08.00 – 08.30 – integration games, morning with a book
08.30 – 09.00 – breakfast
09.00 – 12.00 – thematic block, classes, workshops
12.00 – 13.00 – dinner
13.00 – 15.00 – thematic block, classes, workshops
14.00 – 15.00 – fruit, board games
Price: 549 PLN / session / person
Discounts: 5% discount for siblings 5% discount for application for 2 or more sessions